Bleeding gums is a serious problem. It is either indicating the beginning of the destructive process involving the supporting tissue around the tooth or some serious underlying systemic problems.
What Causes Loose Teeth? (Bleeding Gums Loose Teeth)
Loose Teeth can be caused by:
- Gum Disease is the major cause of loose teeth.
- The gums and supporting bone are destroyed
- Loose teeth and receding gums are a symptom of gum disease.
- Teeth meeting the wrong way during chewing.
- Extra stress is put on the teeth that come together before all the other teeth meet. This causes the surrounding bone to thin. It is then not able to hold the tooth firmly in place.
Bruxism or the habitual grinding or clenching of teeth.
Trauma to teeth during sporting or other accidents.
For more information, simply call us on (07) 4191 4787. You can visit the practice at 180 Main St, Kawungan QLD 4655.